Karma Disco Club

Karma is a Medellin nightlife club dedicated to giving its customers a whole urban experience, from music to fashion, even the decoration and style is entirely modern and casual.

Large TVs, disco balls on the ceiling and mirrors at every corners, build an environment where customers feel comfortable and uncomplicated.

Located in the Zona Rosa, Karma brings an excellent option for those looking for the best Urban rumba. This nightclub is temple to cure the “Karma” with reggaeton, hip hop and dance hall music discharges.

The Karma is a transcendent power that derives from people’s good or bad acts, directly influencing their personal dramas, so Karma Nightclub is the ideal place to sweat past bad energies with a good dose of hip hop and reggaeton music.

Karma Medellin Nightlife

Karma Medellin Nightlife

The percentage of music is distributed, reggaeton 70% and dance hall, R & B and hip hop the other 30%. This cleansing music therapy has been directed by known artists like J. Balvin, Zion and Lennox, Reykon, Juanchostyle, among other important Colombian urban music performers.

Karma club is a small and cozy place, where cute girls are always at glance, which helps to debug certain grieving spirits.

Karma Medellin Nightlife

Karma Medellin Nightlife

Medellin Nightlife gets just a little better in this club located in Barrio Colombia, adjacent to Premium Plaza mall, and has a wide parking area and surveillance.

Zone: Barrio Colombia
Music Type: Hip Hop, Reggaetton, R&B
Open: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am.
Dancing: Yes
Specials: Thursday 2 x 1 in domestic liquors
A cover of 10,000 COP applies only for men.

Website: http://www.thakarma.com

Address: Calle 25 A # 43 B – 264
Phones: 232 20 08 and 232 76 73; Cell phone: 310 472 4446


View Karma Nightclub in a larger map

Leave Comment Here